For the caramelized onions:
- Melt the butter in a pan and caramelize the onion over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- When the onion is nicely browned, add the maple syrup and white balsamic vinegar.
- Lower heat and let caramelize for another 15 minutes.
For the patties:
- 450 g ground chicken
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 lime, its juice
- 1 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) bread crumbs or panko
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pan, melt the butter and brown the mushrooms until nicely golden. Season well.
- Place the mushrooms and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Shape four compact patties and cook in a pan over low-medium heat.
- Grill the buns. Dress the buns with the patties, the caramelized onions and the mushrooms.
A recipe from 3 fois par jour.