For the maple dressing:
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp mustard à l'ancienne
- 60 ml (¼ cup) oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut in slices
- 2 pears, cut in slices
- 2 avocados, cut in slices
- 2 cups of lettuce or salad of your choice
- ½ cup nuts of your choice (pine nuts, cashews, walnuts)
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients for the maple dressing.
- In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredients for the salad.
- Spread the dressing on the salad and serve immediately.