- Melt the butter. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, salt and eggs. Add the milk and whisk gently.
Whisk in the melted butter until the batter is smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest for 1 hr.
- Heat the stove to medium heat and lightly grease a non-stick pan. Pour one small ladle and spread the batter so that it covers the surface of the pan.Cook until light golden (about 2 minutes). Flip the crepe and cook for another 2 minutes.Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Repeat step 4 until there is no more batter.