- ½ pineapple, cut in pieces
- 2 grapefruits, cut in supremes
- 1 lime, zest
- Fresh herbs such as basil, mint, coriander, tarragon
- 2 tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30ml) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- In a small bowl, mix the lemon juice and the maple syrup. Incorporate the olive oil.
- Cut the supremes in 2 or 3.
- Dispose the fruits** in a bowl and garnish with a bit of dressing.
- Decorate with a pinch of lime zest and fresh herbs .
**you can also use seasonal fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, watermelon, melon.
The dressing is good up to 3 weeks in the fridge.