- 150 ml hojicha tea
- 40ml lemon juice
- 40ml rye or whisky (optional)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 8-10 drops sesame oil
- 6-8 dashes bitter
- lemon zest
- roasted sesame seeds
MethodTea preparation: The tea can be done 24 hrs in advance.
- For 500ml of cold water, use 1tsp/5g hojicha tea. Infuse for 8 hours.
- Alternatively, use hot water and let the tea cool down. If you use ice cubes, make sure to subtract their ice cubes weight from the water volume.
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker except for the lemon zest and sesame seeds.
- Shake vigorously and pour the mixture into 2 glasses with the remaining of the foam.
- Serve with a zest of lemon and sesame seeds.