- 16 large Medjool dates, pitted (quantity may vary depending on size)
- 1 cup nuts of your choice (I used an equal amount of almonds, pecans and cashews)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp organic peanut butter (or ME, MAPLE & I’s maple peanut butter)
- 1-2 tbsp maple butter
- pinch of salt
- Line an 20 x 20cm baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse the dates.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse some more, until the mixture holds together when you press it in your hands. (If it does not stick together, add more dates)
- Pour the mixture in the baking dish. Wet your fingers and press it down firmly. Refrigerate for an hour. Cut into bars of desired size.
A recipe inspiration from 3 fois par jour.