- 100 g butter, room temperature
- 60g maple sugar
- 100g rolled oats
- 50g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 600g apple
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C with a grill in the middle of the oven.
- In a bowl, combine the maple sugar, oats, flour and salt. Add the butter. Rub with your fingertips until the texture looks like breadcrumbs. Set aside.
- Peel the apples and cut into 5 mm slices. Dispose in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the crust is golden. Serve with ice cream or with a mascarpone cream: https://me-maple-i.com/products/maple-mascarpone-cream.