- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a food processor, mix the flour and 100g (⅓ cup) brown sugar together. Add the butter and mix until the texture get sandy.
- Press the mix firmly into the bottom of a 8-inch (20 cm) square mould.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly gold.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the rest of the brown sugar (160g (⅔ cup) , the eggs, the maple syrup and the pecans.
- Pour the filling over the crust while it is still hot.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Let cool completely. Cut into squares.