Skip to content
80 ml maple syrup (preferably dark syrup for its robust flavour)
45 ml water
15g express gelatin powder
- Combine the liquids in a saucepan, bring to the boil, and remove from heat.
- Add the gelatin into the maple syrup mixture and stir all the gelatin is well incorporated.
- Pour into very small (approx. 1 x 2 cm) silicon moulds, in teddy-bear or other shapes.
- Refrigerate 2 hours and pop out of moulds.
- The gummies can be kept 3 or 4 days in the fridge.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.