- 100 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 100 g light muscovado sugar (or cane sugar or brown sugar)
- 85 ml maple syrup
- 220 g cream cheese, at room temperature
- Beat together the butter, muscovado sugar, and maple syrup until light and airy. You can do this by hand, or preferably, in a mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment.
- Add the cream cheese and beat until the icing is totally smooth.
- Insert the butterfly whisk.
- Add all ingredients in the mixing bowl except the cream cheese. Mix 1M/V3.
- Add the cream cheese. Mix 30S/V3.