- 180ml (¾ cup) mascarpone
- 180ml (¾ cup) cream 35%
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla or the content of a vanilla pod
- 22ml (1 ½ tbsp) maple syrup
- In a bowl, beat together the mascarpone and the cream until a smooth texture. You can do this with a whisk or with a mixer.
- Add the vanilla and the maple syrup and mix until the maple syrup has been incorporated.
- Serve with a cake, on cupcakes, waffles, pancakes.
Using a Thermomix:
- Insert the butterfly whisk.
- Add the mascarpone and the cream in the mixing bowl. Mix 30S/V3.
- Add the vanilla and maple syrup. Mix 30S/V2.