- 40g onions, minced
- 10g olive oil
- 150g frozen greens peas
- 100g ricotta
- 5 mint leaves, chopped
- 5 ml (1tsp) maple syrup
- 1/2 lime, its juice
- salt and pepper
- In a pan, add oil and over medium heat, sauté the onions until golden or about 5 minutes.
- Add the green peas and cook for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Puré the mix with a handmixer until the desired texture.
Montage for the croutons:
- 1 loaf, sliced
- 200g prosciutto
- 100g pine nuts
- Spread some olive oil on the top of the sliced bread and grill them at 180 C for about 10 minutes or until slighly golden.
- In a pan, carefully grill the pine nuts over medium heat.
- For the montage, spread the peas and ricotta mix on top of the croutons, add a slice of prosciutto and top up with pine nut.
A recipe inspiration from 3 fois par jour.