- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter
- 6 eggs
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C with the rack in the middle position,
- Separate the egg whites and yolks in separate bowls. Add a pinch of salt in the egg yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites with the mixer for 2-3 minutes until the you obtain soft peaks. Set aside.
- Whisk the egg yolks for 2 minutes at maximum speed until they become pale and make bubbles.
- Melt the butter in a 20 cm cast iron pan at very low temperature. Remove from heat.
- Transfer the whisked egg yolks in the iron pan and fold in the egg whites gently with a spatula.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.