- 15ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 5g (⅓ cup) fresh coriander, chopped
- 200g (¾ cup) feta cheese
- 10ml (2 tsp) maple syrup
- 2 egg whites
- 450 g salmon, diced
- 45g (¼ cup) sesame seeds
- 45g (¼ cup) all-purpose flour
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 10ml (2 tsp) sambal oelek
- 1 lemon, its juice
- 30ml (2 tbsp) fresh oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all the garnish ingredients in a bowl and grind with a hand mixer. Keep in the fridge.
- In a bowl, mix the egg white until it becomes foamy. Add the diced salmon and the remaining ingredients for the patties. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form 4 patties, then set aside.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and cook the patties 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Grill the buns, add the patty and the reserved garnish. Serve immediately.
A recipe inspiration from 3 fois par jour.