- 4 fish fillets or steaks salmon, each of approximately 170 g
- 60ml (¼ cup) maple syrup
- 30ml (2 tbsp) miso
- 30ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 15ml (1 tbsp) sambal oelek
- 5ml (1 tsp) curry powder
- 2.5ml (1/2 tsp) Sichuan peppercorn, crushed
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the maple glaze.
- Place the 4 fish steaks or fillets of your choice on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and generously brush with the miso and maple syrup glaze.
- Bake in the centre of the oven, at Broil for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the type of fish, or until cooked.
- Serve with rice and a green vegetable of your choice.